Return to Invoice Insurance
If your vehicle is stolen or written off as a result of an accident, fire or theft, most insurers will only pay market value for your vehicle even if the claim was no fault of your own. Depending on the age and mileage of your vehicle at the time of loss, the market value may be substantially less than the price that you paid for it originally.
Our Combined Return to Invoice and Finance GAP insurance will pay the difference between your Motor Insurer’s settlement figure and the amount you originally paid for your vehicle in the unfortunate event that your vehicle is declared a total loss. And if the amount required to settle the finance agreement is greater than the original invoice price we will cover the higher figure, meaning you won’t be paying for a vehicle you no longer use.
• If your Motor Insurance excess cannot be recovered from a third party, we will cover up to £250 of the excess for you.
• A maximum benefit of either £12,500, £25,000 or £50,000 in the event of a total loss, depending on the invoice price of your new vehicle.
• If at the date of loss your finance settlement figure is greater than your original invoice price, we will settle this higher figure for you
• Covers you for up to 24, 36, 42 or 48 months depending on the policy selected.
As well as the features and benefits of our policies, it’s important that we make you aware of the product exclusions. Below are some of the major ones. This should not be used as a substitute for your policy documentation, which details the policy exclusions in full.
• Any warranty charges, insurance premiums, road fund licenses and dealer fitted accessories.
• Vehicles that are used for hire & reward, speed testing and pace making.
• Vehicles NOT comprehensively insured under a UK motor insurance policy throughout the term of cover
• Theft of the vehicle by an individual who has access to the keys.
• Contact the claims department on 01926 622660 as soon as you become aware of a potential Total Loss of your vehicle and BEFORE you accept any offers made to you by your Motor Insurer with your vehicle registration number to hand.
• One of Premia Solution’s dedicated Claims Assessors will fully explain the claim process to you, and issue you with a claim form to complete where you will be asked to return it once your Motor Insurer has settled, along with additional documentation that relates to the settlement of your motor insurance claim.
• On receipt of your fully completed claim form, Premia Solutions will assess your claim based on the policy terms and conditions.
• Once a claim has been successfully authorised, a payment will be raised to you.