Customer Experience Host
Berry BMW Heathrow
30 June 2019
To ensure that all customers and visitors are greeted both personally and over the telephone in a friendly, welcoming and professional manner; making sure they are put in touch with the person they wish or need to deal with, as quickly as possible.
- Deliver an engaging customer experience with each customer interaction, upholding and improving on an already first class level of customer service.
- To ensure that all customer interactions and delivered using the company standard on customer service, Ultimate Customer Experience
- As the first and last point of face to face contact, welcome customers and visitors with an engaging appropriate manner, either introduce them to the person they have come to see or take ownership of the visitor or customer until the person is ready. Take the visitor or customer to the customer waiting area, offer refreshments, inform the person they have come to see and make sure they are comfortable whilst waiting, updating them regularly until the person they have come to see is ready.
- To take personal responsibility for ensuring that telephone and face to face queries or complaints are communicated to the relevant person as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- To act as host, welcoming customers where necessary to support sales or service departments.
- To ensure customers are offered refreshments throughout their stay.
- To ensure any voicemails are listened to and message passed on immediately.
- To open post and distribute to appropriate recipients.
- To keep reception and customer waiting areas clean and tidy, making sure cups are washed and waiting areas are cleaned.
- To frank and prepare post and ensure that it is either delivered to the Post Office or posted by the last collection.
- To support other departments with general administration work on an ad-hoc basis.
- To provide support for all Berry Group sites.
- To comply with all the Quality Standards agreed within the dealership and to have personal responsibilities for the application of the dealership's Policy and Procedures.
Excellent customer handling, high level of verbal and written communication, telephone switchboard, good listening, empathy, professionalism, excellent organisation, ability to work under pressure, Microsoft Office, Kerridge Autoline software.